Global MFG - Mar 8, 2023
Metal Casting Supply Solutions to be Examined at April Event in Cleveland
Casting designers and buyers will take their business plans to the next level at Metalcasting Congress 2023, April 25-27 in Cleveland, Ohio. With informative presentations and a sold-out Cast in North America exhibit pavilion, it’s the perfect setting to find the next qualified source for cast metal components. Attendees will have the opportunity to interact with industry experts and discover the right business partners to get the job done.
The one-of-a-kind Designers & Buyers Track provides attendees with valuable insights and strategies to strengthen their supply chains. Led by subject-matter experts, these sessions are offered directly on the show floor at the Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland:
- Case Study from the 2022 Casting of the Year Winner: Waupaca Foundry, Nick Kern and Tim Hill, Waupaca Foundry. The iron casting supplier will also exhibit, booth #435
- Evaluating When to Reshore, Tom Kayser, Osco Industries
- Using the AFS Casting Alloy Data Search for Casting Design, Jiten Shah, PDA LLC
- Tensile Bar Castings, Mark White, Impro Industries
Additionally, casting designers and buyers can meet face-to-face with representatives of more than 20 foundries in Cast in North America, a dedicated showcase for some of the continent’s best foundries. Metalcasters will arrive ready discuss their manufacturing capabilities and how they can alleviate attendees’ supply chain challenges, and they will even review designs and blueprints for more tailored insights. It’s a convenient, inexpensive, and efficient way to assess multiple foundries at once! Cast in North America exhibitors are:
- Aalberts Surface Technologies
- Alliant Castings
- Atlas Foundry Co.
- Denison Industries
- Dotson Iron Castings
- Elyria & Hodge Foundry Group
- Great Lakes Castings LLC
- Impro Industries USA
- Jassos Steel Foundry
- Kimura Foundry America
- LeClaire Manufacturing Co.
- Monarch Industries Ltd
- Neenah Foundry Co.
- Osco Industries
- Palmer Foundry
- Pier Foundry & Pattern Shop
- Product Development & Analysis (PDA) LLC
- Rochester Metal Products Corp
- St. Marys Foundry
- TB Wood's
- Waupaca Foundry
Mark your calendars for Metalcasting Congress 2023 and join an event that promises to be the ultimate learning experience for casting designers and buyers. Full access to Cast in North America and the wider exhibit floor, as well as all Designers & Buyers Track sessions and keynotes, are included with the basic Exhibits Pass, available at metalcastingcongress.com.